Monday, April 2, 2012
SupraWEB - Improved
On Tuesday March 20th, Supra changed the SupraWEB login, http://supraweb.suprakim.com, making it easier to access your information click here.
Current users of SupraWEB will see a minor change. The login page will look slightly different, but your ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ will not change. If you are a new user click on the ‘Register’ button and sign up for an account. You will need your key serial number and four digit pin number to complete this process. If you are unsure if you have already created account you will need to contact Supra Support at 402-619-5566 and press the voice prompt for ‘Technical Support’. Supra will be able to give you your ‘USER ID’ and then you will be able to reset the password on the login page.
If you’re not taking advantage of this feature, take a look at all it has to offer you.
• Obtain an emergency update code for your key (You can receive two update codes before your key needs to sync itself)
• Setting the system to email you when another agent opens your KeyBox
• Email clients a list of showings on their property
• View and send showing feedback to other Realtors®
• Manage your bill or print invoices for tax purposes
• Look up a key holder by their key serial number
• Run reports on properties you have shown
• Obtain a 30 digit ‘Authorization’ code for eKey (Smart phone system) software
• Set your market area for eKey PRO users (Smart phone system)
Supra support is open 7am to 9pm seven days a week for your needs at 402-619-5566. You can obtain an emergency update code by calling the 24 hour automated service at 402-619-5567.